Monday, March 17, 2014

A DOG'S LIFE....

  • My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
  • He has his food prepared for him and served every day.
  • These meals are provided at no cost to him.
  • He visits the doctor once a year for his checkup, and again during the year, if any medical needs arise.  For this he pays nothing.
  • He lives in a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than he needs, but he is not required to do any upkeep.
  • If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
  • He has his choice of luxurious places to sleep.
  • He receives these accommodations absolutely free.
  • He is living like a king, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
  • All of his costs are picked up by others who earn a living.
I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick.... My dog is a CONGRESSMAN


(from an email)

1 comment:

  1. Get him neutered so the are no more little Congress critters

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!