Sunday, December 22, 2013

CRACKER BARREL RESTAURANTS BAIL ON DUCK DYNASTY SPONSORSHIP [UPDATE]

If you would like to contact them, here's the link...


I simply told them I loved their food and fast service when I travelled, but in the future I'd keep on driving....

UPDATE 12/22/2013:

Cracker Barrel Backtrack: Duck Back On Menu

"We made a mistake, we listened to you, and we apologize."

Nationwide country restaurant Cracker Barrel has reversed its decision of Friday to stop selling some Duck Dynasty merchandise with Papa Phil's face prominently displayed. Thanks to fierce customer backlash and a strong anti-Cracker Barrel Twitter campaign, the restaurant tweeted on Sunday that Duck Dynasty products are back on the shelves.

1 comment:

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!