Friday, October 4, 2013

REPUBLICANS UNITED? MAYBE THERE'S HOPE FOR CHANGE AFTER ALL!

This is a great article.... actually gives me a little hope for my side.
Two things happened [in the 2012 election].  Republicans had lost only eight House seats in the 2012 election, but with Obama’s victory the national mood seemed to have swerved in a liberal direction. Boehner and the House leadership, however, took the party in the opposite direction. It was a startling change, an unexpected but near-total victory for House conservatives.  And along with that, opposition to Obama’s agenda was significantly stiffened.
Did I mention that I'm GLAD the Republicans were unable to pass the delay for the individual obamacare mandate?  I say - let the pain begin!  I want the Dems to OWN THIS LAW twelve months from now!  And I hope they choke on it!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/articles/boehner-charge_759169.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!