Sunday, March 10, 2013

THE HYPOCRISY OF THE LEFT IS BREATH-TAKING....

GABBY GIFFORD’S HUSBAND MARK KELLY, Astronaut and GUN CONTROL ADVOCATE, WAS DOCUMENTED BUYING AN AR-15 AND HIGH CAPACITY MAGAZINES AT A GUN SHOW ON 3/9/13.





Quotes below are from The American Thinker dated 3/10/2013


Here's what the gun control advocate put on his Facebook page:

I just had a background check a few days ago when I went to my local gun store to buy a .45.  As I was leaving, I noticed a used AR-15. Bought that too. Even to buy an assault weapon, the background check only takes a matter of minutes. I don't have possession of it yet but I'll be turning it over to the Tucson PD when I do.

Did I mention that witnesses say he also purchased several "high capacity" magazines as well?

We are to believe he bought the weapon just to turn it over to the police? 

Or is he turning it over to the police because he's been caught in a very compromising position that makes him out to be a dishonest, gun grabbing lout?

Skeptic that I am, I'm betting on the latter scenario - he got caught with his hand on the barrel of an 'assault weapon'... will he turn in the pistol as well?  HA!

Read the story at the link below!

1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=474203615968235&set=a.215073368547929.71130.163148530407080&type=1

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!