Saturday, February 2, 2013

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!!!


WITH SOME REAL EASTERN NORTH CAROLINA PULLED PORK BARBECUE!

This is my slow cooker (formerly known as a Crock Pot) recipe for easy, delicious barbecue.   This is a great course for a Super Bowl party - put it on to cook tonight and enjoy it tomorrow.  Serve on plates or in hamburger buns with cole slaw.

This is also a shameless attempt to introduce my readers to my cooking blog - I'm a southerner who loves seafood and sweet stuff.... drop by and visit - you may want to stay a while!

http://firebird-cooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/pulled-pork-barbeque.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!