Thursday, July 12, 2012

JOE PATERNO.... I'M SO SORRY YOU DIED



I’m sorry you died, Joe, and missed the scathing report that came out today by former FBI chief Louie Freeh, about how YOU covered for the child rapist Jerry Sanduski, so Penn State would avoid negative publicity.  I’m sorry you didn’t live to go to prison and be raped daily in a tiny cell, with no one there to answer your pleas for help.

I’m sorry you died while people thought you were a decent human being, died before they knew you were a steaming pile of shit, thinking only of your legacy while the perv Sandusky ran a charity for troubled boys….. a smorgas board for him to select his victims. 

I’m sorry you died without looking into the eyes of the (now) young adults you betrayed for your own selfish reasons.  I so very much wish you were alive so they could spit in your face.  You are a scum bag, and you betrayed these young men and allowed Sandusky to steal their innocence,  knew they were being molested under your watch with your tacit approval.  Calling you a piece of shit is too generous.  You were a disgusting bottom feeder, lacking any scrap of humanity.  I’m sorry you died before you could see how disgusted people are of you and your actions.

I’m sorry you were alive long enough for you to know Penn State held a public memorial for you.  I’m sorry you died because you deserve to have to live with the knowledge of your fall from grace.

And to your ally in this filthy scheme – Mike McQueary – who caught Sandusky in the act of raping a child in the shower.  How do you close your eyes at night Mike?  Do you see this scene over and over when you lay your head down?  For the love of God – why did you not instantly bury your fist in Sandusky’s face so deeply that he would never have breathed thru his nose again?  Why didn’t you take that child by the hand and the two of you go straight to the police station?  You are a piece of shit and I hope you roast in hell with Paterno.

Yes - I’m sorry you died, Joepa…. But you are surely in hell.  May your soul never know a moment’s peace throughout all eternity.

3 comments:

  1. can't even post your name? you mean jerk!
    Post your name... lets us see who you are

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! This..... posted as 'anonymous'... go away

      Delete
  2. See the above reply. And stay away from children.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!