Wednesday, March 7, 2012

THE LEFT IS GOING AFTER RUSH'S WALLET

The following companies have either terminated or suspended advertising on Rush Limbaugh’s radio show. Seems he’s taking a huge financial hit. Apparently two radio stations have also dropped his show. I’ve put an asterisk by the companies that I know for sure Rush has made personal commercials for. I’m sure there are others.

I have notified Carbonite that I will not be renewing my subscription to their services.

Carbonite*

Citrix

Quicken Loans

Sleep Number Beds*

Legal Zoom

The Sleep Train (mattress)

Pro Flowers*

AOL

Taxresolution.com

Bare Escentuals

Vitacost.com

Hadeed Carpet

Servicemagic

Polycom

Thompson Creek Windows

Bethesda Sedation Dentistry

St. Vincent’s Medical Center

John Deere

Cascades Dental

Allstate Insurance

Sears

Bonobos

Geico

Jcpenney

Accuquote

I sent the following email to Carbonite:

Rush is the reason I have subscribed to your backup service.

I am disgusted that you caved to political pressure and stopped advertising on his show. Personally I think it's a stupid business decision, but it's YOURS, not mine.

MY decision is not to renew my subscription when it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!