Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MAYBE A REASON FOR SOME HOPE....

I have been REALLY in the dumper since the Iowa Caucuses and the New Hampshire primary, mainly because my guy - Newt - was killed by Romney's superpacs.  He's fighting back now but it's too little, too late, too mean.  If he can pull out a win in South Carolina, he will still be in the fight, but I'm slowly coming to grips with the idea of a Romney candidacy.  OK - I'll hold my nose...........



BUT - I just heard something on Cavuto that made my head snap up and put a HUGE smile on my face.  He was talking VEEPS for Romney - and mentioned that everyone wants Rubio.  [ Dayum - including ME - he's the total package and I love his politics]  Well - here's another suggestion: Senator RAND Paul !!!!  I mean - just think of the possibilities!

1 - SURELY it would stop a 3rd party run by the father!  That would be HUGE, because he (Ron) refuses to rule it out.

2 - It SHOULD draw in a lot of the Daddy's Libertarians

3 - The Tea Party and the conservatives would be THRILLED!  It sure would make it easier to hold my nose - ya know!

I'm gonna have a glass of wine on THAT one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!