Thursday, December 1, 2011

WHEN WILL BARACK OBAMA FINALLY REACH THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL?

This is an excerpt from a fund-raising email signed 'Barack'.... it's about a raffle to win a chance to have dinner with him.  Frankly I'm shocked he didn't include his on-line campaign STORE link, where you can do your Christmas shopping  [ http://store.barackobama.com/ ] ... does anyone besides me find this disgusting?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

...If you win a seat at the next dinner with three other supporters and me, you’ll get to bring a guest.   
I thought I’d bring one, too — so I invited Michelle.  
She’s in.  
Donate $3 or whatever you can to be automatically entered to sit down for a meal with Michelle and me.  
Michelle and I don’t get to spend as much time as we’d like with the people who are building the 2012 campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!