Monday, September 19, 2011

FROM THE CHICAGO FRIKKING TRIBUNE!!!!!!


Why Obama should withdraw from the 2012 race...


September 18, 2011
I checked the Constitution, and he is under no compulsion to run for re-election. He can scrap the campaign, bag the fundraising calls and never watch another Republican debate as long as he's willing to vacate the premises by Jan. 20, 2013.

READ MORE..... PLEASE!!!!  LOL

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/columnists/chi-chapman-obama-reelection,0,622512.column

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying the comments even more on that piece. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too - in fact, I made a comment on there as Piersitter!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!