Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WHY DON’T I ALIENATE EVERYONE NOW!

On Anthony Weiner, Congressional Perv, sorta…

Weiner is off to ‘rehab’ for his ‘sex addiction.’  What a load of shit!  Giving his penchant for getting his rocks off with young ladies NOT his wife the classification of ‘sexual addiction’ is allowing him to not be responsible for his lousy behavior.  Same as calling alcoholism a ‘disease’ or smoking an ‘addiction’. 

Giving these behaviors ‘medical cover’ provides the perv, the drunk and the smoker something to blame their behavior on, when in fact, they are where they are because of lifestyle choices and lack of responsibility.


1 comment:

  1. As a recovering alcoholic,I can say I drank by choice.I resent people saying it is a disease.Like you say it is a life style choice.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!