Thursday, June 9, 2011

IT'S TIME TO CURB THE POWER OF THE EPA

I have sent this to my senators and my congressman....
*************************************************

I have a suggestion for a law.

Right now, it seems to me that the EPA can run rampant over private citizens AND states where land use issues are concerned. The attempts to prevent drilling in Texas come to mind. So many of the [unelected] EPA’s regulations impact the economy.

I suggest that before ANY action THAT IMPACTS THE ECONOMY is put into practice, that regulation should be APPROVED BY CONGRESS by an up or down vote of the entire body.

It is far easier to STOP something before it starts than after it is put into practice. It is wrong for unelected ideologues to have such control over the private sector AND I see this also as trampling on States’ rights.

*************************************************

http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-national/environmentalist-tyranny-will-texas-oil-drilling-survive?CID=examiner_alerts_article

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!