Sunday, June 26, 2011

IF THIS DOESN'T DISGUST YOU - THEN NOTHING WILL!!!

TSA Airport Screeners Vote to Join Government Union

TSA screeners voted this month to join the American Federation of Government Employees. There are 40,000 TSA airport screeners.

95-year old woman asked to remove adult diaper during TSA search


A woman has filed a complaint with federal authorities over how her elderly mother was treated at Northwest Florida Regional Airport last weekend.

Jean Weber of Destin filed a complaint with the Department of Homeland Security after her 95-year-old mother was detained and extensively searched last Saturday while trying to board a plane to fly to Michigan to be with family members during the final stages of her battle with leukemia.

Her mother, who was in a wheelchair, was asked to remove an adult diaper in order to complete a pat-down search.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not looking foreward to my next trip this summer. Maybe I'll drink a lot of coffee and eat lots of fiber and put some adult Pampers on. I wouldn't want to be that TSA agent. Rubber gloves wont help that BBS(bad bowel syndrom). LOL. I do pray that they uphold my wife and two sons rights more so then mine. Seeing a man or a women fondling my family wont make us feel safer.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!