Thursday, April 7, 2011

BIRTHER?

Self-proclaimed birther Donald Trump is now so doubtful of President Obama's birthplace that he's sent a team of his own investigators to Hawaii in hopes of getting to the bottom of the issue.

That's according to Trump himself, who, in an interview with NBC, warned his investigators just might uncover "one of the greatest cons in the history of politics and beyond."

"I have people that have been studying it and they cannot believe what they're finding," Trump said an interview that aired Thursday Morning.
Asked if he has assigned people specifically to search in Hawaii, Trump said, "Absolutely."

READ MORE: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/04/07/trump-sends-investigators-to-hawaii-to-look-into-obama/

2 comments:

  1. Serious candidate?

    I don't care because he could take this boy out of an office he is not qualified to have and for sure has demonstrated the lack of ability to manage it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.... listened to Donald this afternoon on Hannity - much as I think he's a RINO with a bad hairdo... I liked what I heard

    Serious candidate? He certainly has the name recognition and I cannot stand Romney!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!