Friday, January 9, 2015

WHERE DID 'MY AMERICA' GO?

For my entire voting life, I have stood by the Republicans - even when I had to hold my nose and pull the handle.  I did this because I believe in freedom, and I hoped and prayed we could find a true patriot to lead this country.  It hasn't happened.... and I question if it ever will.  Nothing changes, no matter who was in charge.  And I have lost all faith in government BY the people FOR the people.

Our debt/deficit is growing out of control and few in DC seem to give a shit.

The economy is in the tank and few in DC seem to give a shit.

Illegals are flooding the country because, (and this is hard to believe) things ARE better here than where most of them come from, and few in DC seem to give a shit.

Our military has been gutted and few in DC seem to give a shit.  In addition, we have hundreds of thousands of homeless veterans, yet illegals are getting free/subsidized housing.

Half of the people in this country are getting some form of government subsidy and few in DC seem to give a shit.  In fact, this is a vote-buy paid for by working Americans.

The government is telling us what we HAVE to buy (i.e. health insurance), what to eat, and what to drive and few in DC seem to give a shit.

Our Constitution is being eviscerated - line by line, and few in DC seem to give a shit.  Hell - few in DC have READ the thing!

The only thing they ALL seem to give a shit about is getting re-elected so they can be complicit in all the things I listed above.  The ruling elite....

This is not the country my forefathers fought and died for, and the sad thing is, there is a generation of VOTERS that have no idea how or why this country was created - BECAUSE THEY ARE BEING TAUGHT A LIE!

America is NOT evil..... or people wouldn't be DYING to come here!

I'm hearing more and more people saying the only way to reclaim America is another revolution.  I don't advocate that..... yet.  But it DID work once and it could work again.



https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=978-1-61346-129-7




1 comment:

  1. I say we should do an Article 5 convention first.
    If that fails a second revolution.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!