Monday, December 29, 2014

CONFESSIONS OF A [LIBERAL] PUBLIC DEFENDER

This is one of the most insightful and frightening articles I have EVER read on the state of blacks in America.  The author is a criminal public defender - a liberal man trying to be what HE believes is his 'liberal' duty.  This man walks the walk... and exposes many of the problems we face as a nation.
As a young lawyer, I believed the official story that blacks are law abiding, intelligent, family-oriented people, but are so poor they must turn to crime to survive. Actual black behavior was a shock to me.
The black men who become my clients also do not work. They get social security disability payments for a mental defect or for a vague and invisible physical ailment. They do not pay for anything: not for housing (Grandma lives on welfare and he lives with her), not for food (Grandma and the baby-momma share with him), and not for child support. When I learn that my 19-year-old defendant does not work or go to school, I ask, “What do you do all day?” He smiles. “You know, just chill.” These men live in a culture with no expectations, no demands, and no shame.


 Read the lengthy but EXCELLENT article here:

http://www.amren.com/features/2014/05/confessions-of-a-public-defender/#.U25uN3ulLig.facebook


2 comments:

  1. So very sad. I'm going to try and share the confessions of the P.D.
    ~RM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted this also.

    Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment on my posts. Know that if you are profane or threatening, your comments will be removed and you will be blocked. Otherwise, welcome to my blog!